Bug report (?)

• Bug report (?)

When I launch Sopplus, the program just shows up as a black square on my screen. See the attached screenshot. There's nothing...just a black square where the program window should be. The program worked fine before the most recent update (or possibly the update before that...I hadn't tried it in a while).

alt text

• @genericuser8888 said in Bug report (?):

Bug report (?)

When I launch Sopplus, the program just shows up as a black square on my screen. See the attached screenshot. There's nothing...just a black square where the program window should be. The program worked fine before the most recent update (or possibly the update before that...I hadn't tried it in a while).

alt text

Here is a link to the image on my screen: https://imgur.com/jLAUQo1

Any ideas about how to fix this?

My system:
    Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 2.8ghz
    4GB ram
    32 bit OS Windows 10, x64-based processor.

Again, the software ran fine until the last version or the one before...is this problem caused by a windows update, the SopPlus update, or some other problem? I've gone through and "ran as administrator" and cleared every cache and security setting I could in all my settings and browsrs and etc and etc. I can't figure out why it suddenly stopped working after (I think) the most recent update.

Looks like your connection to SopPlus Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.